Karen and I and 2 MVH PT volunteers and Leo Hanus were on site.
- I brought a soaker hose and saturated the soil over the power lines to settle it.
- Work on baseboard nail hole filling was done and touched up.
- The linen closet shelving is installed.
- Leo drilled the recessed close door puls and installed the pulls.
- Karen started installing the Congoleum flooring by the entry way.
- The house and garage were swept.
See Jerry’s list from Friday – and I would add the following
- Measure the windows for blinds and go to Lowes to buy them. Make the width ½” narrower than the window opening/.
- Get towel bars , a bathroom vanity and a bathroom medicine cabinet and mirror at Lowes.
- Continue installing Congoleum.
- Cleaning supplies for windows will soon be needed. Schedule final graing and driveway to base excavating.
- Evaluate if more scrub brush can be cut back – watch for chiggers – they bite!
Looking ahead, Karen and I will both be gone August 19. There may not be work by then except for watering but as a heads up – the site may be closed down August 19.