Stephanie and I were on site.
* Garage was thoroughly cleaned with hose and scrapers. Not perfect but much better.
* Sidewalks and driveway were washed with hose.
* Grass was watered and is now thoroughly soaked.
* Kitchen and other vinyl floors were washed.
* Carpets swept.
* Electrician fixed doorbell and furnace circuit breaker. Living room fan to be replaced as it is defective.
* Electrician to call for final electrical inspection. Inspection to be Tuesday, but time is unknown.
* Keith is coordinating on occupancy permit. Scheduling is for Friday.
* Jerry to install kitchen base trim.
* Even without further rain today, the grass likely will not need water tomorrow. It is soaked and more rain will make it even more so.