Tim and I had two volunteers today and took advantage of the mild weather and hauled all the brush offsite.
- The volunteers emptied the larger storage pod for pickup. Tim took the locks off of it so it is ready for pickup.
- Tim took the hardhats and the trailer to ReStore.
- The Dillard temp power pole is beside the storage unit under the cardboard.
- All the deck lumber is under plastic in the garage, all the scrap drywall is in the dumpster.
- We moved all the power cords, metal work stands, nails and screws to the storage pod so the finishers will have open space to work .
- We dug out the gravel to the 7” required depth at the drive apron, and spread gravel throughout the rest of the driveway.
- Unless something changes there won’t be anything to do until the deck off the kitchen is inspected and the drywall finishing is complete. Watch your email for an update – no one came today.
- The garage door is an insulated heavy door with a garage door opened. Very nice.
- Next step when things dry out will be pouring the sidewalk and driveway, then final grade.
- Not sure if the site if open September 1 – it hasn’t been in the past due to Labor Day.
I hope to see many of you at Fifth Third Field next Saturday, then at Shull Road September 8 for that kick off.