We had a crew of 7 today. Tim, Ron, Ron, Norb, Steve, Dave and myself.
We arrived to a house with the roof complete. A big thank you to Enterprise for another job well done.
We accomplishes the following:
– Finished installing the joist hangers on the ladders between the trusses above the stairs.
– Adjusted the front door to assure the locks will work
– Installed insulation and thermoplye behind the shower area on the first floor
– Installed flooring in the storage area at the top of the stairs
– Began the vinyl siding by installing the outside corners at the rear of the house and started installing the siding on the north side .
– Assisted Carter Lumber in loading extra presssure treated materials.
Overall a good day.
Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can continue with siding and building walls upstairs.