We had three of us there today. Tom B Jerry S and myself.
We were able to make significant progress.
- All the swinging doors are now hung.
- The wire shelving for all the closets has been cut and is ready for installation.
- The bathroom vanity has been set and the top installed.
- The kitchen cabinets have been set and the tops installed.
We are ready for the plumbers.
Note: IN ORDER TO INSTALL THE SINK BASE CABINET WE HAD TO REMOVE THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE HOT AND COLD SUPPLY LINE. TO DO THIS MEANT WE HAD TO TURN OFF THE WATER. DO NOT TURN ON THE WATER UNTIL THE PLUMBERS HAVE COMPLETED THE INSTALL.
We are making good progress but there is much left to do.
– All of the base boards need to installed.
– The floors need to be cleaned
– The vinyl flooring needs to be installed in the laundry room and hall, the bathroom, the foyer, and the kitchen.
– The back deck needs steps and railings installed.
– The entire yard needs to be prepped and sodded.
– The landscaping for the flower beds needs to done
– The entire house needs a good cleaning and we need to caulk and touch-up paint all the woodwork.
We have 17 work days until dedication and need everyone to pitch in to assure we are ready for Oct 6th.